· Every program is designed and overseen by a licensed veterinarian to help maximize your pet's recovery.
· Dr. Mary combines her 20 years' small animal expertise in traditional veterinary medicine with certifications in rehabilitation, acupuncture and chiropractic to offer unique insight into possible treatment options for your pet.
· Your customized sessions may include heat therapy, passive range-of-motion exercises,stretches,therapeutic exercises, hydrotherapy including underwater treadmill and/or therapy pool, cold laser therapy, neuromuscular electrostimulation or cryotherapy.
· We work in concert with your primary care veterinarian to get the best insight and maximized results for your pet's recovery/conditioning.
· We offer both swimming and underwater treadmill forms of hydrotherapy.
· Last but not least: we offer package pricing and provide discussion of treatment options to help make your pet's care as affordable as possible.